We are currently looking for experienced and energetic Remote Inside Sales Representative to expand our sales team. The successful candidate will be responsible to attract medical centers to join our marketplace solutions.
• Develop sales pipeline by researching and identifying medical centers that are in our target markets.
• Sell annual subscriptions of marketing services, digital services products, and consulting engagements to medical centers.
• Generate revenues by securing paid agreements.
• Quickly understand products and services offered and able to create presentations and compelling value proposition messages.
• Assess competition and create value-base solutions
• Onboard new customers on company processes and CRM portal.
• Able to research potential customers via digital platforms such as Facebook, LinkedIn to build sales pipeline.
• Meet monthly sales revenue targets.
• Use latest communication technologies such as Skype, Online chat, WhatsApp, Emails etc.
• Organize and maintain customer relationship management (CRM) system and customer correspondence.
• Communicate clearly and professionally both verbal and written
• Represent the company and its products in an ethical and professional manner
• Sales experience is required
• A minimum of 4-5 years of professional and related field experience.
• Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and sales skills
• Candidates should also be able to prioritize work with little supervision.
• Proven track record in meeting performance objectives
• Experience working with medical doctors is desired
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required, as well as basic technical support knowledge and computer skills background, use spreadsheet, word processing, presentation, and email software applications
• Effective listener and understanding customer expectations
• Ability to work remotely, reaching international customer base
• Conduct business ethically.
• Works well under pressure and does not waiver in working as a team.
• Internet savvy to research customer details
• Availability to work a flexible schedule
• Fluent in English and Spanish, both speaking and writing.
• Solid computer skills – proficient in Microsoft applications
• Strong closing skills.
The ideal person will start off on a 30 days paid trial project and be evaluated at the end of the trial. Compensation will depend on experience. References will be required.
If interested, please send us your CV to email:(use the button)
We will be in touch with the best candidates to schedule interviews.